It has hit every single entrepreneur. Documentation, administration, appointments are additional expenses that come over us. Digitization is progressing and the volume of documentation will increase even more in the future.
Documentaries have value only, if they are updated regularly. We all work with a lot of data every day, they are part of our everyday life and this is where the GDPR comes in place. We have to know what happens to our data, how we can protect it and adjust the data processes.
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) was adopted by the European Union with the aim of harmonizing the processing of personal data by private companies and public authorities across its members. We, the Schindler IT-Solutions Company, have set ourselves the task of combining years of experience with the knowledge of our GDPR experts in order to enable companies to implement GDPR in an affordable and easy way.
With 30 years of experience in network security, we not only offer GDPR-documentation but also solutions to ensure that your data is protected against attacks.
- invest only little time in the implementation of the GDPR.
- have met all requirements regarding GDPR documentation.
- know where their data is stored and can protect it efficiently.
- have recognized their risk and took measures to protect their data.
- trained their staff to avoid mistakes in data handling.
- have a secure solution for their network
What customers say
We manage global business events. easyGDPR has shown us a clear way how we can deal with sensitive data in times of the GDPR. The software detects problems and give us efficient solutions. easyGDPR allows us to work with sensitive data with little effort.Shaun Griggs, Founder of “Global Mobility Executive”
- Wed05Aug202013:00 - 16:00Hauptstraße 49, 2100 Stetten
- Wed12Aug202006:00Hauptstraße 49, 2100 Stetten
GDPR FinesTotal of fines imposed since the introduction of GDPR: