How to easily comply with GDPR.
The GDPR was a big issue for all of us in the last year. Nevertheless, many are unsure what really matters and how you can effectively protect yourself from errors and threats from the internet. Only if everybody, who deals with data on a daily basis, works together, the GDPR can be implemented with small corrections in the workflow and avert high risks.
In our workshop you will learn:
- What requirements does the GDPR really make?
- Which documentation is necessary and how this documentation can protect you.
- What you can do with data and when it is necessary to ask for permission.
- When, how and to whom are you allowed to transfer data.
- What is a privacy incident and how should you react in case of an incident?
- How to easily fulfill your obligations.
- How cybercrime works and how you can protect you from it.
- How to detect and ward off current threats.
- What you have to consider to not provoke a data protection incident.
- How do criminals work?
- Phishing – how to protect yourself?
- How does current malware work?
- What can you do to protect your computers / network.
- Why are software updates important and what is your risk if you are not constantly updating them?
- How can the damage be minimized if something happens?
- Cyber attacks over the phone
What do you take with you?
- You know what you need to do to work legally with data.
- You know simple and effective ways to meet the requirements.
- You know how to prevent your data from being stolen or deleted.
- You know the tricks of cybercriminals.
- You can protect your company against image loss, fines and damages.
Fee: € 145,- (excl. VAT)
Training location: Hauptstraße 49, 2100 Stetten, Austria
This form is currently closed for submissions.