With the GDPR data protection was adapted to the conditions of digitalization and standardized for all EU countries. GDPR has given victims a right to compensation and that the data protection authorities impose severe penalties.
Businesses are now required to:
- Create a record of processing activies and keep it up to date
- Inform the users on their website about what happens to the data, in the form of a data security statement
- Train employees on how to handle data (especially personal information)
- To obtain consent from the person to process data such as name, address, e-mail, telephone number or IP address.
- To provide information about all saved data, if the data subject requests that
- To anonymise personal data if it is no longer in use
- At the request of the data subject delete the data in compliance with the retention periods or, if possible, anonymize the data.
Ignoring the GDPR can be expensive. You will find on our websitean excerpt of penalties that have already been imposed. Even SMEs are not spared.
Implement the GDPR with easyGDPR. With our EU-compliant solution, implementation of data- and network security as well as the consulting and training you will have everything under one roof. Benefit from our years of experience.